Clinical.ly CEO Henry Kravchenko has been selected to present at the May 25th, 2022 SCRS SitesNOW webinar series titled Closing the Gap on Clinical Tech for Sites.
New clinical technologies are being developed at a rapid pace to solve study-facing challenges. However, the ongoing barriers of training, implementation and use can continually impact research site operations and outcomes. Technology innovation often gives way to burden without the insight of practical approaches and understanding of site applications. Join the SCRS community and a panel of experts as we discuss the implications of adopting new clinical technology from the site and industry levels. Topics to be discussed include:
- What are main considerations and who is making tech decisions at the site level? Who are we solving for?
- When adopting new technology, how do we minimize risk for sites
- How do we address training?
In addition to Mr. Kravchenko speakers will include the following:
- Mark Ryan, VP, Head of Site Management Americas, Bayer
- Shivani Shah, Executive Director of Clinical Operations, DM Clinical Research
- Gary Swartz, Associate Director DCT Solutions, Parexel
To register for the May Meeting please click here: SCRS SitesNOW May Meeting